Sneak Preview Training Crucial Conversations for Accountability
How to build a culture of ownership?
Do you notice that colleagues find it difficult to address others about their behavior? This follow-up training of Crucial Conversations provides skills to have CORRECT accountability conversations. Not by condemning people, but by helping them to keep their agreements.
• Interactive session from 11.30am to 12.30 CET
• Free access for HR, L&D, management and executives.
• Max. number of participants is 20, so register on time!
What to Expect?
During our online introduction to Crucial Accountability we will take you into the world of inappropriate behavior and unmet commitments. Explore the following topics with us:
• Why do we prefer to remain silent?
• “Our company has a culure of accountability”…. That doesn’t sound very pleasant!
• Address each other? That’s not really what it’s about.
During the Sneak Preview you get insights and skills that you can use immediately:
• What is an “Accountability conversation” anyway?
• Be successfull during the first 30 seconds of the conversation.
• Exert appropriate influence in 6 ways.
Unique Virtual Classroom
Join the Sneak Previews in our facilitated virtual training classroom. Participating from your home or office is easy through the browser without installing any software. The preview will be highly interactive, using microphones and cameras. In this way you not only experience a part of the training, but you also discover our effective way of virtual/live online training.
Master Trainer Andrew Smock
As a Master Trainer, Andrew is a specialist in content and trains all over the world. He educates trainers, coaches them and guides organizations in their change process. With an impressive style he knows how to reach small and large groups with a lot of interaction and personal examples. Andrew has helped many individuals, teams and organizations to increase effectiveness, achieve better results and strengthen relationships.
You can sign up for the Sneak Preview of the Crucial Conversations training via the button below. Please note that this session is specifically designed to introduce HR and L&D professionals, managers and executives to the training. After filling in the form, the registration will be confirmed by us and you will receive all the information needed to participate.SIGN UP