This page is last modified on July 3, 2023.
Article 1: Introduction
VitalTalent processes personal data of visitors and users of its website. We do this in order to provide the visitors and users of our website with the best and quickest possible service.
Article 2: Who is VitalTalent?
VitalTalent is an international training agency in the field of leadership, communication and teamwork. The name “VitalTalent” refers to our philosophy of empowering people. The key is to see people’s talents, develop them and let them add even more value to the organization. When people are given the opportunity to develop their (hidden) talents, they open up and combine their passion with knowledge. People become more effective and positive, resulting in more vital people, teams and entire organizations. This leads to better results, more innovative ideas and an organization that is prepared for the future.
Article 3: Which personal data are processed by VitalTalent?
In order to provide you, as a participant in a training course or purchaser of a training course, with the best and fastest possible service, we process the following categories of personal data.
Category ‘personal data’:
• last name
• company name
• phone number
• e-mail address
• data about your activities on our website
• other personal data that you actively provide to us through correspondence
Category of “special personal data”:
No special personal data are recorded by VitalTalent.
Article 4: Why are the aforementioned personal data processed by VitalTalent?
VitalTalent processes your personal data only as a result of a legal obligation or a legitimate interest. VitalTalent has five purposes and bases for processing personal data. These are the following.
1. carrying out all activities related to the registration for and participation in a training course, education, coaching or company-internal project;
2. fulfilling requests for information from the client and clients;
3. sending – within the framework of the relevant legislation – newsletters and other informative messages, interesting training courses and developments
4. carrying out analyses in order to improve the services provided
5. to perform all other activities and operations that are related to the business of VitalTalent.
Article 5: How long are personal data kept by VitalTalent?
Personal data will be retained for the purposes indicated and no longer than necessary, unless a legal obligation to retain exists.
Article 6: Sharing of personal data
VitalTalent will under no circumstances sell your personal data to third parties and will only provide them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to meet a legal obligation. In order to implement our agreement with you, VitalTalent may engage organizations that act as service providers.
We have concluded processing agreements with organizations that process your personal data on our behalf in order to ensure that they guarantee at least the same level of security and confidentiality of your personal data as VitalTalent does. Such organizations should not be regarded as ‘third party recipients’ but as processors. For you as a customer, potential customer or relation of VitalTalent, we remain responsible for processing by our service providers.
Currently, your personal data is shared by us with the organizations specified below as a result of us using the products and services provided by them.
• automatically receives data that you as a visitor or user of VitalTalent’s website leave behind on the web server(s) in use, for example by navigating around our website or by contacting us by means of web forms or by e-mail
• data left behind on the web server(s) is periodically backed up and is also located on the web server(s) in use
Supplier software training organization
• will automatically receive data that you as a visitor or user of VitalTalent’s website leave behind or e-mail to VitalTalent as a result of the fact that VitalTalent uses the training organisation software made available by the supplier.
• Back-ups are made periodically of data that are left behind on the web server(s), which are also located on the web server(s) in use.
Article 7: Reviewing, modifying or deleting personal data
As a customer, potential customer or relation of VitalTalent, you have the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to the processing of your personal data by VitalTalent, to object to the processing of your personal data by VitalTalent and you have the right to data portability.
Data portability means that you can submit a request to us to have your personal data in our possession sent to you or to another party (an organization to be designated by you). The transfer of data can be done, for example, through a digital .xlsx file (Microsoft Excel).
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your permission or to object to the processing of your personal data to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
To make sure that a request concerning personal data has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (Machine Readable Zone; the strip with numbers at the bottom of your passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at least within four weeks.
We will do our utmost to respect your right to privacy. If you believe that we do not act in accordance with the privacy legislation, then we would like to hear from you. We would also like to point out that, if you wish, you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/zelf-doen/gebruik-uw-privacyrechten/klacht-melden-bij-de-ap.
Article 8: Links
Article 9: Cookies (or similar techniques) used by VitalTalent
Analytical cookies; through this type of cookies no personal data is stored and we therefore do not infringe on your privacy. We only use analytical cookies to analyze the flow of visitors to our website. With the insights we gain as a result of the analysis of visitor flows, we can improve the user friendliness of our website for you.
|Used to persist session state
|Maximum 24 months
|To store and track conversions
|Maximum 90 days
|Used to distinguish users
|Maximum 24 months
Functional cookies; through this type of cookies only indirect personal data is stored. On an individual basis, this data does not lead to a violation of your privacy. An example of indirect personal data that is stored by us in a functional cookie is the PrivacyCookieNotice. The PrivacyCookieNotice enables us to remember during your presence on our website whether or not you have closed our cookie notice. If we do not remember your choice, the cookie notification will be shown to you again on every page of our website.
If you want to ensure that your Internet browser does not store any cookies at all (or only to a limited extent), you can configure your Internet browser as such. In addition, you can delete all information that has been stored in the past with cookies on your computer, tablet or smartphone via the settings of your internet browser.
Below you will find an overview of the most common types of internet browsers. If you activate the link belonging to the internet browser you are using, you will be directed to a web page where you can adjust the settings of your web browser and delete cookies.
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Internet Explorer
Article 10: How VitalTalent secures your personal data
VitalTalent takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and therefore we take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that we are not protecting your data properly or if you have indications of abuse, please contact us as soon as possible via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To give you an impression of how we protect your personal data, an overview is specified below of some of the measures we use.
• VitalTalent’s web server contains security software (including a firewall)
• data transfer with the VitalTalent web server takes place via an internet connection that is secured in accordance with the TLS protocol (see the mention of ‘https’ and the green-colored padlock in your address bar)
• the use of web-based software is secured at all times by means of personal two-step verification